Each week, our system tallies up the jobs you’ve completed from the previous Monday through Sunday, we deduct any relevant fees, add any tips you’ve been given, and issues a payment to the bank account you’ve set up. Payments are issued weekly after a week is completed and will usually reach your bank by the following Monday.
Using the calendar above as reference, this means that if you worked a booking on Thursday, August 10th, 2017 that would be part of the batch payment for the week of August 7th to the 13th. The payments for that week would be issued on the following Wednesday, August 16th, and would likely appear in your bank on August 21st.
Please note, the following US bank holidays may delay payment:
- New Year's Day, January
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day - January 20, 2020
- Presidents' Day - Monday, February 17, 2020
- Memorial Day - Monday, May 25, 2020
- Independence Day - Saturday, July 4, 2020
- Labor Day - Monday, September 7, 2020
- Columbus Day - Monday, October 12, 2020
- Veterans' Day - Wednesday, November 11, 2020
- Thanksgiving Day - Thursday, November 26, 2020
- Christmas Day - Friday, December 25, 2020